Monday, April 23, 2018

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme. 


I came up with this song in a random way while reading Twitter. There is an account that has the user name of "roll a ball a bowl a penny a pinch", from Wales. So happens Barrack Obama and David Frum also follow!

So the song is I've Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts but the line is actually
"roll or bowl a ball...".
But the Monty Python version says "roll a bowl a ball".


So then a photo was needed with a ball.


4 comments:

  1. ...now this is new for me! I'll be smiling the rest of the day. Thanks Jackie, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, people forget Merv Griffin started as a big band singer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cool photo!
    The track sounds for me truly like "America" (how we know it from the far)
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.