Sunday, April 9, 2017

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller hosts FotoTunes

April 2017 -  Williams AZ


Money can't buy me happiness
But it could buy me a boat, it could buy me a truck to pull it



 Buy Me A Boat

I ain’t rich, but I damn sure wanna be
Working like a dog all day, ain’t working for me
I wish I had a rich uncle that’d kick the bucket
And that I was sitting on a pile like Warren Buffett
I know everybody says
Money can’t buy happiness

But it could buy me a boat, it could buy me a truck to pull it
It could buy me a Yeti 110 iced down with some silver bullets
Yeah, and I know what they say
Money can’t buy everything
Well, maybe so,
But it could buy me a boat
They call me redneck, white trash and blue collar
But I could change all that if I had a couple million dollars
I keep hearing that money is the root of all evil
And you can’t fit a camel through the eye of a needle
I’m sure that’s probably true,
But it still sounds pretty cool

4 comments:

  1. ...the owner of that rig sure has a couple big payment book. B.O.A.T. is short for Break Out an Other Thousand. Thanks for stopping by, please come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me excited for summer and being out on the water!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.