Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Finds

  1. Starts with K
  2. Week's Favorite
  3. Drink
The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.

Friday Finds ABC Wednesday


Letter K - I'm going to try to find cities/towns we've visited as the theme.
I will keep a running list at the bottom of the Friday post.

Kalambaka Greece November 2010

Kalambaka is the gateway to Meteora. It's almost entirely modern, having been burned to the ground by the Nazis in WWII. It takes at least a day to see all of the monasteries of Meteora, so you’ll need to spend the night either in Kalambaka or the village of Kastraki.


What we saw





Week's favourite - YELLOW!





DRINK -  John went for coffee on Olas Atlas while I was getting a pedicure.






ALPHABET AROUND THE WORLD
  1. Alice Springs, Australia
  2. Bratislava, Slovakia
  3. Cartagena Columbia
  4. Delft The Netherlands
  5. Edinburgh Scotland
  6. Florence Italy
  7. Giverny France
  8. Hong Kong China
  9. Istanbul Turkey
  10. Jamaica
  11. Kalambaka Greece
  12. Lagos Portugal

6 comments:

  1. ...you saw a neat sight in Kalambaka, that yellow VW Things is quite the thing, what heavenly coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a part of Greece I would love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kalambaka looks beautiful. I have only been to Corfu. Definitely looks like a place I'd enjoy visiting. The pastries in Greece are one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most liked here would be your yellow Jeepster. Do you know if it is an antique or if they or reproductions are made somewhere. We liked too Meteora and the old monasteries up in the hills. We ate lunch in town and there we ran into a couple who's aunt was from Arlene's father's birthplace, Thibodaux, Louisiana. At the same place, Meteora, we met another couple, the man was to attend a business meeting there. Small world.
    My Facebook profile picture was taken of me sitting outside one of the monasteries. If you were to look closely you could see a dog sleeping there behind me. https://www.facebook.com/jim.hovendick
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy seeing the world through your camera lens. That is most definitely yellow! The coffee is almost too pretty to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a beautiful place to visit! You really do make me want to actually leave the farm and travel with all these great posts of places you've visited. Love the yellow shot! I am always amazed when I see art in a liquid. I just don't know how they do that. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.