Friday, February 12, 2016

Photo Friday Finds

1. Starts with G
2. Week's Favorite
3. in my kitchen

The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.
Friday Finds and Photo Friday
ABC Wednesday



Letter G - and we were in Gorgeous Guanajuato for three five days this week.
What can I say this town is so Gorgeous that you can't stop taking photos.



Week's Favourite - again from Guanajuato this Girl has a Green Gecko on her head.



In My Kitchen - not quite my kitchen but we had a rented house in San Miguel de Allende earlier in the week,




14 comments:

  1. Such a fun and intimate share. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! That certainly does look like an amazing place to take photos. I'm not sure I'd like a gecko on my head. Cute rooster in the kitchen. Thanks so much for joining me in Friday's Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose carrying your gecko on your head is a way to get them out for a walk with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a lovely place and the Gecko on the girls head is certainly a photo opp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed, gorgious ;-)
    Wishing you lots of fun during that visit and otherwise too ofcourse


    Have a nice ABC-Day // - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful selection of photos for G ~ ^_^

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been seeing beautiful, colorful houses in San Miguel Allende all over the net and I'm getting so tempted to put this place in my bucket list. Is this a friendly to foreigners kind of town, are there store/shop barkers that will hassle you when you pass by their shop?

    My ABC WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very friendly town. No one hassles you anywhere.

      Delete
  9. Fun post! Thanks.
    Have a great weekend,
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful building would look good on a tin that you keep
    your Taco's in !
    Gecko in one's hair.....Noooooh.
    Best wishes,
    Di,
    ABCW team.


    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.