Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

February 14 2016 - Guadalajara Mexico


We are in Guadalajara today. I want to wish my husband, life partner and traveling companion, John, a great day.

"Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses." ~ Ann Landers


When I think back and realize we have been together almost 38 44 years, it blows me away.

We have travelled the world and found very special places that call to us.

Before 2016 2024 gets too much older I thought it a good time to declare my love for John and everything he has meant to me. Here's to a great year together, sweetie.


"There is a long life ahead of you and it's going to be beautiful, as long as you keep loving and hugging each other." ~Yoko Ono

More Valentine's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.