Monday, June 1, 2015

Song-ography


May 2015 - Toronto ON

We are now on our own, using a song of our choice each week.

I LOVE this song!

Girl Crush - Little Big Town

I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush, ain’t slowin’ down
I got it real bad, want everything she has
That smile and the midnight laugh she’s givin’ you now






I wanna taste her lips, yeah, ‘cause they taste like you



I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume





Sweet shot tuesday blog badge

Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.
Also posting at Sweet Shot Tuesday.

7 comments:

  1. A curious name for a perfume, but fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must live in a cave. Girl Crush - Little Big Town? Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a song and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beat out a lot of good groups to win Country Music Association Award for Vocal Group of the Year 2014. Thanks for sharing your song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this song too! Great choice, and perfect photos to accompany the lyrics. Thanks for linking up to Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images you have posted to go with these lyrics.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun choice!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.