Friday, November 28, 2014

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

November 2014 - Toronto ON

The Cheese Boutique is one of my very favourite places to shop. It is a five minute drive from us.
I took these photos last week just using my phone.
As we entered there was samples of baguette covered in melted raclette cheese.
You wander from room to room filled with goodies from around the world. Depending on the time of year and time of day you will be served either espresso, italian soda or tea.
We had another sample of butter tart as we strolled.
There is a butcher shop, which I didn't photograph although I have bought meat from there.

We picked up a duck terrine with orange, which we've bought before. We bought a German style liver sausage which we all proclaimed the most delicious ever and reminded us of Europe. 
For dessert a simple lemon tart that was so amazing.



















6 comments:

  1. A friend goes there all the time but I haven't been. After seeing your pics I think it is time I visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That ribbon pasta is so beautiful. What an awesome store ... How did I miss this last time I was in Toronto? Bookmarking this as a must-see travel destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shop! Love it. Cheers from Carole's Chatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to shop! And you have it so close to you! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much beautiful food! I'm not sure what tempted me more - the desserts, the pasta, the spices, just so much to look at! Looks like an amazing store!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.