Thursday, September 11, 2014

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

September 2014 - Toronto ON

Last weekend we went to Taste of the Kingsway. Bloor St. W was blocked off from Prince Edward to Montgomery.

More photos here.



There was a little of everything to keep everyone happy. It is very well organized and laid out. Not crowded.


LOTS OF FOOD!





Watching them make these fries was amazing.



See the drill? He used that to drill a hole through the potato.



Then he inserts the stick into the potato.






Delicious!








7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them myself, but I've seen those twist fries done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twist fries - I'm sure that was so interesting to watch! This festival looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love one of those sweet potato twists. And pierogies and tacos and sliders .... I think I'd need to go two days to this festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun festival. Love those twisty fries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twist fries - I haven't seen that before! Thanks Jackie. Cheers from carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that grilled chicken. It looks like a pretty day too.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.