Saturday, July 27, 2013

Song-ography



Here's a new fun meme to join! You'll Shoot Your Eye Out rules are:

1.  Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2.  Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me.  Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3.  Please link up using your permalink URL.
4.  Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken.  Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!"  No reason you shouldn't use it.  Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5.  Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two.  I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6.  You may have one photo,  or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post.  Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week. 
7.  Link-up will be available beginning Sunday mornings.
8.  Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning.  I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.Got it?  Sunday, link up, song titles, photographs that are interpretations, a mash up I'm calling Song-ography, be there...YO.


This week's prompt is:



Here Comes The Sun - George Harrison and Friends

November 1999 - Kauai Hawaii

I selected my photo as soon as I saw this week's challenge. I knew I had very few photos of the sun coming up but have loads of sunsets. This was on the island of Kauai in Hawaii and this is the sun rising over the ocean.
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes 
 Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here



6 comments:

  1. No better spot to see the sun rise than in Hawaii. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty to see the sun peeking in through the palm trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. You just want to soak in the beauty and never let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sun! I was in Hawaii once YEARS ago, but would so love t o go back. The sunrise is magnificent. Thanks for participating in Song-ography, hope to see you again next Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh such a beautiful capture. Love the sun peeking thru the palm trees...

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.