Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Snapshot


Saturday Snapshots is hoted by Alyce at At Home With Books.
To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online. 

Last spring we were in Myrtle Beach NC and went to Barefoot Landing to the Alligator Adventure which is  home to over 800 alligators that range in size from eight-inch infants to 15-foot adults that weigh 500 to 1,000 pounds.







 Lunch Time

14 comments:

  1. Gators are so darn creepy looking! Great close up shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so going to have nightmares, now! lol

    When I see gators, I think of all the movies where people are eaten....

    Thanks for sharing, though, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the creature I'd want to meet crossing the golf course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white one is spooky looking... and I am afraid to ask what he is eating as it looks like I see legs! *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like dinosaurs! They're so ugly they're almost cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they really look scary. Fascinating. Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look pretty much terrifying... Those pile-of-alligators shots remind me of all the snakes in Indiana Jones--only WORSE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I am visiting your blog, my husband is watching that show where they hunt gators in the swamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not my favorite creatures! I prefer them either furry or feathered. Thanks for sharing, though,

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a Florida grad, all I can say is Go Gators! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love alligators and crocodiles, but I don't know if I'd want to be "Barefoot" around them! You might lose some toes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome creatures, I'd have to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the pairing of the name "barefoot landing" and alligators! They are creepy looking.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.