Monday, January 16, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


I

s hosted by Booking Through Thursday - a weekly meme in which we answer a question about books or reading.

Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!




This week she is interviewing her readers:





But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.


1. What’s your favorite time of day to read? ANY TIME


2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.) YES


3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)BANANAS


4. How many hours a day would you say you read? 3-4 HOURS


5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? MORE


6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? YES


7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?


8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go? USUALLY


9. What KIND of book? SOMETHING ON MY E-READER


10. How old were you when you got your first library card? 6 YEARS OLD


11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?) I HAVE BEEN DECLUTTERING MY BOOK COLLECTION.


12. Do you read in bed? NO, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH LIGHT.


13. Do you write in your books? YES BUT IT IS EASIER NOW WITH E-READERS TO MAKE NOTATIONS.


14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be? READ EVERYTHING.


15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading as well. Although I prefer the feel of a real book in my hands...........well maybe until I get a Kindle!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.