Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Finds




What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.






Found over at Based On A True Story

My Life in France

Mentioned by Ageing Disgracefully also known as Sandy aka Doris The Great in a comment on one of my posts.



Found over at At Home With Books.


The Wasp Factory

Been on my TBR list for ages. Was reminded of it by Aths at Reading on a Rainy Day and bought it to read on vacation.

Kabul Beauty School: An American Woman Goes Behind the Veil
Also bought this week when I stumbled upon it while looking for something else.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in hearing about Kabul Beauty School and whether you like it or not. Life is France is very good; I love all the descriptions of France, their lives together and the food. But it does get tedious hearing about the writing of the cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.