Sunday, September 4, 2011

Recipes To Try



We have an abundance of fresh cherries so Cherry ice cream pie chocolate cookie crust recipe looks like an option.

Another great idea Cherry cream cheese recipe.

Wolfgang Puck's recipe for fresh cherries jubilee.

Easy breezy Nutella Nescafe cake - years ago I had a coffeecake recipe made with instant coffee that I have not been able to find, maybe this will be like it.

Golden deep fried butterfly prawns I finally found Panko crumbs at Costco this week!

Basic Indian triangular flatbread I have always wanted to make this from scratch and this recipe has great instructions.

Cinnamon roll cake without the hassle of making individual rolls.

Chicken yakitori

Come fall I will be trying baked potato soup.

Herbed ranch dressing I do not want to buy bottled dressings any longer so this would be an excellent start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.