Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Recipe Box -Garlic Butter

Grow garlic
                                     Source

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup butter, softened or margarine
1 tablespoon minced garlic, fresh or from a jar
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
DIRECTIONS:

In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Mix until smooth.




We used to buy garlic butter but couldn't find it a while ago so I decided to make our own. After Googling some recipes I took my favourite components of several using what I had on hand.
I took a partially used container of margarine and mixed the other ingredients into the margarine.


I made sure I used a Sharpie to write on the label so no one got any surprises at breakfast the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.