Sunday, August 14, 2011

Recipes To Try

These are some recipes from a Canadian chef on the Food network Canada station. Ricardo is not one of my favourites to watch but caught an old episode today and was intrigued with a couple of his recipes.
Spinach polpetti

Beet cakes with mascarpone I love beets and think this might be a novel dessert to serve to guests.

Southern sausage cheese breakfast biscuits I love the idea that you can freeze these ahead of time for a brunch plus the fact that she used Bisquick.

Grilled maple chili salmon sounds like a great summertime meal.

Flank steak with bloody Mary tomato salad what's not to love about this dish, other than the olives (hate them!).

I'm always looking for new chicken recipes so I was excited when I found oven fried chicken tenders!

No bake Oreo cheesecake this just might get made this weekend!!

Tacos with homemade sauce I'm always trying to come up with a good mixture for tacos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great links Jake. I agree, that Oreo cheesecake looks simply amazing. I already made a lemonade cheesecake pie for tonight's dinner, but I've bookmarked the Oreo cheesecake to make SOON!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.