Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun things to do in London

The York and Albany in Camden, which is part of Gordon Ramsay’s growing empire and his only pub to take overnight guests. The York and Albany 127-129 Parkway, London; 44 (0) 207 387-5700; www.gordonramsay.com/yorkandalbany

Hugn Drawn and Quartered pub - http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1490.php check out the website name.
Near the Tower of London, we had lunch there in October.



Templar Church


Brick Lane
Brick Lane is the place to be to enjoy the delicious Indian offerings that will be served in the many restaurants and street stalls up and down the famous road.
Turning into a bustling marketplace, Brick Lane also boasts stallholders selling handicrafts and traditional Bangladeshi fashion wares as well as face painters and street entertainers.
 
Chelsea Flower Show - DH eyes will glaze over this one. But perhaps K and I can sneak a quick visit. It starts on the 25th though so may not fit in.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me, esp. the Chelsea Show!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool interactive photo for HDQ. At first I thought I was having a seizure when I clicked on it and it only got larger and larger.

    I'd want to see the flower show as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh, Katy. I had to go figure out what you were talking about!!

    Let's all go to the Flower Show!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.