Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Mouse Potato



I'm linking up over here. And over at Tina's Wordless Wednesday.Tina´s PicStory


Me, texting while in Buffalo (to J)
K! In Birmingham hotel trying to buy our bus  tickets on line.
Me, aboard a cruise ship on the Yangtze in China.
Me, in Las Vegas

I think I can safely say that anyone who knows me would say I am a mouse potato! Urban Dictionary definition: Someone who spends all their time on the computer surfing the net. This includes blogging, digital scrapbooking etc.
Me, texting my friend J while in Hawaii

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm totally a mouse potato, too -- love that term. In fact, my boyfriend and family often threaten to take my laptop/iPhone away if I don't "focus" on what we're actually doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love technology :)


    Have a great WW!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one mouse potato to another.... LOL! Thanks for linking up with Erika's Wordless Wednesday, have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha, smiling here and saying I too am a mouse potato...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us with your mouse :) i love also your header!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.