Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eggs

I just found this site and thought it was great. http://www.breakfast-and-brunch-recipes.com/

I'm always looking for new ideas for brunch. Heck we even love eggs for dinner with colcannon or chips with beans.

We love quiche with spinach, ham, broccoli. I must admit I always use the Bisquick recipe for quiche as it makes its own crust. You can mix the ingredients the night before and then just pop into the oven in the morning. It freezes well and reheats well also.



But the best breakfasts are in Ireland and England!!! White and black pudding, mushrooms, beans, bangers, bacon (real bacon) and of course eggs!

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you are into cooking and scrapbooking, and that you also visited Ireland. Ho nice! I like your blog very much! Thanks or following mine.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in Dublin so I go back to Ireland wvery couple of years!! It is really my fave place in the world, well, I do have lots of other faves. But it just does feel like home!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.